Below are the most frequently asked questions at FenceTown.com . Visit our Help and Customer Service page for more information on FenceTown products and services.
- The top of the fence must be at least 48-inches above ground.
- Pickets spacing is no more that 4-inches apart.
- Pickets cannot exceed 1-3/4 inches in width.
- The lower two horizontal rails must be a minimum of 45-inches apart.
- The horizontal rails need to be on the pool side of the fence.
- The lowest rail needs to be no farther that 4-inches above ground.
- Gates should open away from the pool.
- Gates should be self-closing and self latching.
- The gate release mechanism of the gate should be at least 54” from the bottom of the gate..